It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm

• Rules of the Message Board - FAQ's
    ******READ THIS FIRST!!!***** Thank you for reading our forums. Please note that all categories are moderated when posted. The posters email, full name, and phone number will not be available to the general public (to combat spam). IF INCLUDED IN THE TEXT THE MODERATOR WILL DELETE YOUR POST. Any and all contact information provided can be obtained by registering. No commercial posts or advertising allowed.
    1 Topics
    1 Posts
    Last post Rules of the Message Board
    by Mercury View the latest post
  • Registering for the forum
    *****ALL PLEASE READ!***** Well the spammers have found us. Hundreds each day. To get the moderator to approve your membership you have to indicate your interest in the sport of snowmobiling and put down a location of where you are from. Failure to do so will get your request for posting priviledges rejected. Sorry to engage these restrictions but the spammers have ruined the forum for us all.
    1 Topics
    1 Posts
    Last post Spammers
    by mercfrank View the latest post
  • Mercury NOS Parts For Sale
    List of NOS Mercury Snowmobile Parts For Sale by Forum Host
    6 Topics
    8 Posts
    Last post Re: NOS Carb for CCW 440/21 &…
  • 440 Sno-Twister Core cylinders for sale
    I have many Kohler 440 core cylinders for sale. These are both liquid and free air. They are cores and have flaking, gouges, or clips to the bore. Non have broken mounting ears. Prices run from $250 down to $150 depending upon condition. First come first served. Contact only by PM
    1 Topics
    1 Posts
    Last post Please contact me by PM
  • Cleaning out Used Liquid Twister Parts
    I am starting to clear out my used Liquid and Free Air Twister parts. These are a huge mass of used parts that I set aside 20 years ago for future use in racing and Sno-Twister rebuild. They include cylinders, heads, radiators, blocks, electronics, Chassis parts, Hoods, and other stuff to support machine use. All these parts range from very good to fair condition. Watch here over the coming days for parts being posted before it goes to ebay. THERE ARE NO 440 RLC CYLINDERS.
    1 Topics
    1 Posts
    Last post by Mercury View the latest post

Login  •  Register