87459 Track identification

This catagory is to exchange information about Merc Sleds. Specifications, appearance, quirks. This is basically a catch all catagory.
ditter

87459 Track identification

Post by ditter »

I am trying to determine which models this track will fit. I am new to this group and have very limited knowlege on the Mercury Sleds. This was a garage find when cleaning and am looking to list it for sale, but want to be sure I know which models it fits.

Number on the track is 87459, I appears to be a 2.52 pitch, 15 inches wide and 120.96 long.

Any and all help would be appreciated. Or a link to a where used page, site, ect.

:?:
Mercury

Re: 87459 Track identification

Post by Mercury »

This track fits only the Mercury SR. It is a bolt up application to replace the original flat bar track. It can only be used if it is installed with the center bracketing kit.

Bill
ditter wrote:I am trying to determine which models this track will fit. I am new to this group and have very limited knowlege on the Mercury Sleds. This was a garage find when cleaning and am looking to list it for sale, but want to be sure I know which models it fits.

Number on the track is 87459, I appears to be a 2.52 pitch, 15 inches wide and 120.96 long.

Any and all help would be appreciated. Or a link to a where used page, site, ect.

:?: