Yamaha sport -scoot colors Has anyone seen

Post all Technical Questions and answers on Scoots and Sports here
DaveyBoy

Yamaha sport -scoot colors Has anyone seen

Post by DaveyBoy »

Does anyone know where one could find out what where the colors originally of these machines.

Has anyone seen a Blue shroud yellow frame,seat Sport??
DaveyBoy

Post by DaveyBoy »

Hello I edited my post was wondering about this color combo etc Thanks for any info I have pics of my scoots and sport if amyone want to view them let me know and i would like to see yours thanks Dave
Mercury

Post by Mercury »

Mine are still buried in storage so no pics...

I have the following Scoots:

Red Frame...Black hood...Red Seat.

Black Frame....Red hood, Black Seat

Black Frame....Dark Blue Hood...Dark Blue seat.

Of the 5 junk parts sleds I have all are Red Hood Black Frame.

I have seen pics of Yellow hoods, White Hoods, Teal Hoods, and Light Blue Hoods.

Bill
DaveyBoy

Post by DaveyBoy »

Hello Bill i have seen red,black,blue,white,teal scoots myself and have seen white,red,black,shrouds on sports I have a blue shroud yellow frame sport w yellow seat i just picked up its not e-start and i would like to make it e-start if i can find the parts if u know of any i would appreciate it thanks Dave
Mercury

Post by Mercury »

Dave,

Haven't seen any ads for Sport Parts.

I have been trying to find an e-start kit for my 1 sled that is manual. No luck out of the 5 junkers I bought.

I guess it is time to ad another category to the Scoot section. Parts Forsale and Wanted.

Post a wanted ad there.

Bill
DaveyBoy

Post by DaveyBoy »

what do u need for parts bill i have some stuff from my scoots wish i woulda known i had a spare with everything u need the starter is gonna be the hardest and most expensive

I have a battery bracket,solonoid,and some other stuff i will look tomorrow for ya and yes that would be a good section to add.Thanks for the great site you have here