For Sale Sno Sport Parts

Yamaha Scoot and Sport parts you have for sale or parts you are looking for. No commercial posts.
jhje

For Sale Sno Sport Parts

Post by jhje »

For sale SPORT parts; carb, running engine(one broken fin on head), red body cover (one nick by bolt hole), rear suspension frame rail assembly, prim clutch, sec clutch, tranny gears and case, side kick covers short and long, exhaust pipe, muffler, home made pipe to replace muffler will bolt right on no modifications needed, brake rotor and caliper, front drive axle with plastic drive wheels, main axle tranny(87A-17410-00-00), gear shaft tranny(87A-17211-00-00), tranny side cover gasket (exl. cond.), brake lever and cable, carb plastic cover(87A-14283-00-00), right shock cover, left and right A-arms, steering box with tie rods and side covers, air box and 2 hoses, carb intake boot, handle bars with throttle lever and cable with blue Yamaha hot grips and wiring, engine clutch cover, non elec. key and switch, and two front ski shocks. No track, fuel pump or front bumper they are already sold. Have short video of Sport being driven. All parts are in very good condition, if not I will tell it as they are. Can send pics. PM if interested.
rotax4

Re: For Sale Sno Sport Parts

Post by rotax4 »

Do you have any parts left? I'm looking for a carb plastic cover and maybe a carb depending on price!
dozerdawg

Post by dozerdawg »

can you send me a list of parts that are still available?
bcevans

Post by bcevans »

Do you still have your primary clutch?

If so, do you have both sheaves, sliders and weights?

What condition are they in?

Thanks.
seadoo-1

Post by seadoo-1 »

looking fo rheadlight bezzle and track cover
trsportationguy

Post by trsportationguy »

Sir,

Do you still have the key w/ switch, if so how much would like for it?

Jamie
trevcbr

Post by trevcbr »

do you have a seat also looking for front shocks thanks