new yamaha sno sport tracks soon

Yamaha Scoot and Sport parts you have for sale or parts you are looking for. No commercial posts.
dozerdawg

new yamaha sno sport tracks soon

Post by dozerdawg »

hello fellow members .i am working closely with a company of mine that is been developing tracks for many years .i need feedback as far as tread pattern lug size and a demand as far as the need for these tracks .as you all know these tracks are no longer manufactured for the yamaha sno-sport .i would hope to have these tracks available by summer 2010 maybe sooner .depending on the demand .any input would help this will be a very expensive and risky investment .your help with feedback would help.the tageted retail would be below 600.00. and .possibly cheaper for the sno scoot thank you jason.
Old Cat Man

Re: new yamaha sno sport tracks soon

Post by Old Cat Man »

Great news, please keep us posted as to when these are ready. And can you make the lugs deeper compared to the stock track?
88SNOSCOOT

Post by 88SNOSCOOT »

I would be interested in a Sport Track.. Especially if you could get the lugs deeper!! Put me down for one!! Thanks
trebelo

Post by trebelo »

Hi,
I'am also in desperate need of a track for a sport. I've looked everywhere and i even went as far as to call camoplast and no luck. I hope you can work your magic. :!:
trsportationguy

Post by trsportationguy »

Curious to know what is the status or progress on the Sno Sport track? How much closer are we to actually slapping these things back under the sleds? As you requested some feed back, I would love to see a 1" lug with a more aggressive design pattern. By all means try to push away from the old technology that they came with.
Bullhead

Post by Bullhead »

1" would be awesome, but without changing to a slightly smaller driver, there is only enough room for 7/8 at best, but I think 3/4 would give things a little more clearance and room for snow. This would still be a huge upgrade from the 1/4 nubs on the stocker. If you go to a single ply track and stay with huge windows, you should be able to make a lighter, easier-spinning track, which would be great. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
tuckerray

Post by tuckerray »

There was just one on E-bay ...sold for a pretty hefty price...33 diff guys/gals bidding on it. Not sure how many you need to make your investment work out, but I think your on the right track. :D

Tuckerray
TuckerRay / Sledman..."A man travels far in search of happiness, But he returns home to truly find it!"
2xcelr8

Post by 2xcelr8 »

Any news, info, or updates on the tracks? Patiently waiting.... Kind of!
trsportationguy

Post by trsportationguy »

Curious as to what the status is on these tracks for the Snosport? Have you made any head way on them? Would love to buy a few.
craigmac215

Post by craigmac215 »

Any news? I have 2 sports, one needing a new track soon!
trevcbr

Post by trevcbr »

any news on tracks i have 2 sports one needs track would buy asap thanks
jfpsteve

Post by jfpsteve »

I'll take 2. Msg me when they are available...
jmpilgrim

Post by jmpilgrim »

I need one for A 1991 sno sport please pm when it is available I have my fingers crossed it wont be long.