Sno-Sport parts for sale

Yamaha Scoot and Sport parts you have for sale or parts you are looking for. No commercial posts.
jhje

Sno-Sport parts for sale

Post by jhje »

Parting out Sno Sport. For sale; complete running engine, rear suspension/frame rails, sec. clutch, trans gear case cover and gears, exhaust pipe, muffler, brake rotor, caliper, front drive axle with plastic cog/drive wheels, main axle tranny trans. side cover gasket, rt shock cover, left frt. a-arm, rt. frt. a-arm, steering box with tie rods and covers, some carb hoses, handle bars with blue Yammy hot grips, on/off switch, ballast resistor, inline fuse and all wiring. All these listed parts are very good condition, slide rails look almost like new. Carb, track, fuel pump, front bumper are SOLD. Also have many parts not listed. I have sold on here before and will tell you condition of part as it is. Some have left (positive) feedback. PM me for parts, cost and shipping and pics.
peekie

Re: Sno-Sport parts for sale

Post by peekie »

Looking for the carb cover part # 87A-14283-00-00 Thanks let me know.
madmax396

Post by madmax396 »

Do you have the secondary clutch. How much you want for it?
blasster

Post by blasster »

I am interested in all parts. Do you have the Body/Plastic too? contact me
Tom Wemple

Post by Tom Wemple »

I need plastic air shround for sno scoot, do you know if it is same as Sno Sport?

This is shround around fan to motor.

Thanks, Tom
fatnfurious

Post by fatnfurious »

I'm looking for the lower frame, do you still have one? The part I am looking for bolts onto the main portion of the frame, in the center between the bumper. I have a pic of it, but I'm unable to attach it to this post.
Attachments
Sno sport frame.jpg
Sno sport frame.jpg (10.72 KiB) Viewed 2609 times