Sno Sport Parts for sale

Yamaha Scoot and Sport parts you have for sale or parts you are looking for. No commercial posts.
jhje

Sno Sport Parts for sale

Post by jhje »

For Sale Sno Sport parts off running machine;red cover (small crack by one bolt hole), complete running engine(runs great complete -ready to bolt in), rear rail suspension (looks like new), secondary clutch, exhaust, muffler, frt drive axle with plastic drive wheels, main axle tranny, gearshaft tranny, left A-arm, handle bars with blue HOT grips and hot grip wiring and with throttle cable, non electric key switch and key, front shocks. SOLD is track, seat, carb, pri. clutch, fuel pump, track cover, lft. A-arm, skis and a few other parts. Parts are very good condition, little to no rust. E me for part(s) you need. Will send pics. Others have bought from me and have been very satisfied, see their "thank you" topic posts they have left. Thank you.
supertuner700

Re: Sno Sport Parts for sale

Post by supertuner700 »

Can you please call me, if interested in some parts.

Kurt
(phone number removed as per FAQ's. use PM system)
ATC83

Post by ATC83 »

I need some parts for my SnoSport could you PM me with your phone number so I can get a hold of you.
ATC83

Post by ATC83 »

Thanks for getting back to me about the SnoSport Parts. I tried to PM you back with list of parts I'm looking for but i wasn't able to. Because I'm new to the message board I don't think I can send out Private Messages yet. Could you PM me your email address so I could get a hold of you.

Thanks,

Christian
thumper450

Post by thumper450 »

Hi also interested in some parts for a Sport any chanse of getting a phone # or email address, Thanks.

Dean