69 Merc 220E for sale or trade

This area of the Forum is for Mercury Snowmobile Sales only. Allowed are the sales of complete machines or parts machines. SALES OF INDIVIDUAL PARTS...NEW OR USED...ARE NOT ALLOWED. Note: There is no parts sales catagory.
Horst Benoit

Post by Horst Benoit »

I have a 69 Merc 220E that I unfortunately simply can't spend the time to perform the finishing work it deserves to be an awesome sled. Very complete and it runs. I've had it for 4 or 5 years, and it sat parked in a garage prior to that, propably since the late '70's. I have removed the front cowl, and seat, fabricated a new lexan windshield, cleaned up the engine (mice had made a nest in the cooling fins), repainted some shrouds, and cleaned the carb. I haven't had a chance to put it all back together. The only significant part that is missing is the front grill. Mine was broken, I picked up another broken one, and I planned to cut both partial grills in half and carefully plastic weld itr into one good one. I simply have no time. I'm open to all offers and trades. I collect and rebuild outboards, so I would be interested in a boat or outboard trade. Toronto