1972 Mercury Hurricane For Sale

This area of the Forum is for Mercury Snowmobile Sales only. Allowed are the sales of complete machines or parts machines. SALES OF INDIVIDUAL PARTS...NEW OR USED...ARE NOT ALLOWED. Note: There is no parts sales catagory.
Dan M

Post by Dan M »

I have a 1972 Mercury Hurricane for sale. It has the Kiekhaefer 644cc, 35hp motor with electric start. It has been stored in a garage for the past years until I moved it outside this fall for more room in my garage. It is in excellent shape. It has 1229 miles on it and was last registered for use in 1994. The electronic box went out at that time and I have never fixed it. So it is a non-running machine at this time. I also have the original "Operation and Maintenance Manual" for this snowmobile. I would like to get $200 for it or make an offer. Im located in Sussex, WI (20 miles east of Milwaukee, WI). I have a digital camera and would be able to send pictures to anyone that has interest. I could drive 100 miles from my location to meet for delivery otherwise you can pick it up at my location.
Thanks,
Dan M.