I am selling all my merc stuff

This area of the Forum is for Mercury Snowmobile Sales only. Allowed are the sales of complete machines or parts machines. SALES OF INDIVIDUAL PARTS...NEW OR USED...ARE NOT ALLOWED. Note: There is no parts sales catagory.
Merc-Matt

Post by Merc-Matt »

After giving it a lot of thought I have decided to sell all my Merc stuff (this was not an easy decision). I just don't have the time I use to have to spend with it. I figured I would give the other Merc heads out there the first shot at it because I want it to go to someone who will appreciate it. I would like to sell all of it together if someone wants it all. Here's a list of most of what I have.

1-75 f/a 340 Sno-Twister chassis. It is original & in very good shape. It currently has a 440 twister motor in it. I am the 2nd owner of it.
1-340 f/a motor, clutch, pipes & carbs(the carbs are not original)
1-440 Trail-Twister
1-340 Trail-Twister the previous owner set it up to ice race. It has a merc cleated track with picks & carbine runners. I don't know if the engine was ever modified.
I know I have a couple coils, cdi, drive belts & some other parts. I have some original owners manuals & tipster sheets also.

If anyone it interested let me know. I am in Columbia City, IN incase you want to come take a look at it.
75sno-twister

Post by 75sno-twister »

Matt do you still have the 340 f/a motor if you do how much?
You can email me Thank You.
Raider Rider

Post by Raider Rider »

Hi,I am interested in your 75 twister.Could you send pics and price
Bob
beverlynsteve

Post by beverlynsteve »

Please give me info./specifics on 440T/T. I'm looking for a complete running sled.
dbowden

Post by dbowden »

if you have any sleds or parts left what would you like for them Thanks Randy in WI
liv4sno

Post by liv4sno »

Hi, was wondering if you still have owners manuals and what models they are for. Also do you have the merc tip sheets available? Thanks!