SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 76 S/T SOLD!!!!!!!!

This area of the Forum is for Mercury Snowmobile Sales only. Allowed are the sales of complete machines or parts machines. SALES OF INDIVIDUAL PARTS...NEW OR USED...ARE NOT ALLOWED. Note: There is no parts sales catagory.
marshalljoe

Post by marshalljoe »

<font size="6"></font id="size6">!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!

1976 Sno Twister 340 Mod Stock drag sled with original cover, original owers manual and a complete set of merc tipster sheets for 250 - 440.
This sled has a Tom Marks prepaired engine. Tom was the Kohler engine guru back in the day. The mod pipes are correct for the 340 mod stock engine. <font color="red">This sled was turning mid 7 sec. for 750 feet on ice</font id="red">. We put it in dry storage in <font color="red">1987</font id="red"> and it has sat ever since. The clutches (orig.)were taken apart before storage so the clutch springs didn't loose their strength. The track, seat, glass, orig. skies are all in good shape. The engine was oiled before storage and the gas drained. The gas lines need to be replaced and the recoil needs new rope. There is <u>one</u> seat button that has pulled thru. The track is studded with 1" ice picks. I do not have the stock exhaust or air box or head light assembley. Over all the sled is in great shape!

<font color="green">$3400.00</font id="green">
Cash preferred or bank cashiers check. I will ship to U.S. only. All shipping cost covered by buyer. The sled will be sold when I recieve your full payment no more I put the check in the mail stories. All items are for sale as is. No warranties.

green]I have digital photo's of everything</font id="green"> .
Contact me via email

Serious inquires only please!!
<font color="green">[/green]:D
jm