440 Trail-Twister for sale

This area of the Forum is for Mercury Snowmobile Sales only. Allowed are the sales of complete machines or parts machines. SALES OF INDIVIDUAL PARTS...NEW OR USED...ARE NOT ALLOWED. Note: There is no parts sales catagory.
SHewelt

Post by SHewelt »

FOR-SALE: 440-Merc Trail-Twister. New track, new L/C Sno-twister pistons, new bearings (throughout sled), slides, new seat, new stator & trigger, FIREPLUG CDI, all lights work etc. I put this together last fall as my own sled....Runs excellent, very fast & reliable....mostly all new parts. Hate to sell, but decided I don't need 3 Trail-Twisters. Asking $1100...I have another 76 tunnel (nice) / bellypan & hood I'll throw in if desired. North of Detroit. [:p] Would consider swapping for decent newer oil-injected, electric-start newer sled for wife / kids to ride..
xr6merc

Post by xr6merc »

I am very interested in the sled-get back with me asap...I also live just north of Detroit as well.

Thanks, Derek.

xr6merc@netscape.net

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SHewelt</i>
<br />FOR-SALE: 440-Merc Trail-Twister. New track, new L/C Sno-twister pistons, new bearings (throughout sled), slides, new seat, new stator & trigger, FIREPLUG CDI, all lights work etc. I put this together last fall as my own sled....Runs excellent, very fast & reliable....mostly all new parts. Hate to sell, but decided I don't need 3 Trail-Twisters. Asking $1100...I have another 76 tunnel (nice) / bellypan & hood I'll throw in if desired. North of Detroit. [:p] Would consider swapping for decent newer oil-injected, electric-start newer sled for wife / kids to ride..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Twister Lover-always in search of a nice twister!
Twister Lover-always in search of a nice twister!
SHewelt

Post by SHewelt »

Sorry...this one has been sold.

Scott
twistedmercman

Post by twistedmercman »

Hi,
I'm looking for a new track for my 76 t/t where did you get the track for the sled you just sold. The ad said you had a new track on it. I really would like to get a cleated one like the original.
Thanks
Eric
SHewelt

Post by SHewelt »

Eric,
I think that one was bought from Ebay. I still see people offering the new original all-rubber track that is stamped Mercury (the factory replacement for the flat bar stocker) on various websites. Keep your eyes open, or post WANTED ad's...maybe Bill Wolf has a line on them?? You'll find one.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by twistedmercman</i>
<br />Hi,
I'm looking for a new track for my 76 t/t where did you get the track for the sled you just sold. The ad said you had a new track on it. I really would like to get a cleated one like the original.
Thanks
Eric
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">