Mercury Sleds for Sale (1) 250 & (1) 220 Call Now

usoldwhat

Post by usoldwhat »

Hello My name is Dave, I am an auctioneer here in Humeston Iowa and I have recently recieved on consignment two very clean 1969 Mercury Sleds both vintage 1969 rides. One is a 250 and the other a 220. We have been commissioned to sell the sleds and I found this site while researching the machines. IF any one out there is interested in either or both the sleds contact me at my email or call (hidden by moderator)Cell# or (hidden by moderator) Auction Gallery.
I can take as many photos as you would like if you are interested and will entertain any reasonable offers.

DR
DR
Salmon Arm Snow Blazer

Post by Salmon Arm Snow Blazer »

Hello Dave,

My name is Kevin and I am the club president for the Salmon Arm Snow Blazers way up in British Columbia, Canada. We recently were given a '69 220E that is very good, original condition to do with as we saw fit. We have decided to liquidate it in order to purchase much needed signage for our trails. Can you give me an idea what the market value is on this sled? The unit is all original, nothing bent or broken and it starts fine with the electric starter. We even have the original owners manual with it. Your response would be appreciated.