Mercury Twisters Wanted in Michigan

claystroup

Post by claystroup »

Looking to expand my stable of vintage racers. Am interested in any Sno or Trail Twister project sleds in the lower Michigan area. Don't care if they are parts chassis , wrecked or incomplete as they all can be useful. Not interested in restored show sleds but rather would find the old parts sled out behind the barn. Also interested in any misc parts, especially RS free air motor parts. Want to stay within a couple hundred miles of Detoit or the northen lower pennisula as summer work responsibilities preclude much travel. Thanks, Clay
Dean

Post by Dean »

Know a guy in Interlocken who has a 76 chassis hood and bellypan that he is looking to get rid of. Rough side of average condition for that year. Chassis has been powder coated, not a good prep job though. Also has rear suspension. I can send you his e-mail. Dean
claystroup

Post by claystroup »

Hi Dean, Yes I am interested. Please send me your freinds email address so that I can contact him. Thanks, Clay
250 twister

Post by 250 twister »

i live in mt.clemens,do you have any parts or anyhting for a 76 s/t?
summersailin

Post by summersailin »

i have 2 t/t complete nonrunning with owners manual
caschultz

Post by caschultz »

I have a 76 t/t that I am considering selling. I am located in wisconsin.Would this snowmbile intrest you?