1988 Yamaha SnoScoot For Sale

zrcatman906

Post by zrcatman906 »

I am looking to sell a 1988 Yamaha SnoScoot that is in very good condition. No cracks in the plastic or rips in the seat. I have installed handwarmers and gauntlets for those cold hands. The skis were blasted and painted last season and the motor run excellant!!! The sled is electric start, battery currently dead......was not used this winter. I have a cover and the track is lightly studded for icey conditions. Make Offer!!!!! Must Sell.
Tyler Schroeder

Post by Tyler Schroeder »

Where are you located and what is your asking price.Thanks.

Tyler
tommcd1

Post by tommcd1 »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zrcatman906</i>
<br />I am looking to sell a 1988 Yamaha SnoScoot that is in very good condition. No cracks in the plastic or rips in the seat. I have installed handwarmers and gauntlets for those cold hands. The skis were blasted and painted last season and the motor run excellant!!! The sled is electric start, battery currently dead......was not used this winter. I have a cover and the track is lightly studded for icey conditions. Make Offer!!!!! Must Sell.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Do you still gave the sno scoot?
srxgirl

Post by srxgirl »

<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="blue"></font id="blue">just curious to seee if you still have the sno scoot and the asking price we are really interested in it...thanks
landryco

Post by landryco »

was wondering if you still have the sno scoot? also where are you located. and of course approx what price range.
whitehotz24

Post by whitehotz24 »

just wondering what the condition of your sno scoot is and what is your asking price?
kvaickus

Post by kvaickus »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zrcatman906</i>
<br />I am looking to sell a 1988 Yamaha SnoScoot that is in very good condition. No cracks in the plastic or rips in the seat. I have installed handwarmers and gauntlets for those cold hands. The skis were blasted and painted last season and the motor run excellant!!! The sled is electric start, battery currently dead......was not used this winter. I have a cover and the track is lightly studded for icey conditions. Make Offer!!!!! Must Sell.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Please contact me. How much do you want? Can you email pictures?
powderkid

Post by powderkid »

posted 10/02/05

wondering if you still have snow scoot I am willing to spend $500 on a decent snow scoot. has to run fine and have no stress markes in the frame,and decent track.can you send picturs?? will this price work for you??
powderkid Thanks you!!!!

ps.doesnt hafe to have electric start
tydude88

Post by tydude88 »

hello r scoots still available? wat is your asking price??? e-mail me please

thankx
tyler