Need info on Sno Scoots please

gretchen

Post by gretchen »

Hi - I have a line on 2 '89 Sno Scoots with covers & trailer for $3,000.00 CDN. They were owned by adults & never ridden by kids. Is this a good deal? They are in great running condition.
WIll they hold average sized adults? We have a 4 1/2 year old & a 2 1/2 year old that we want to introduce to sledding & we are not avid sledders ourselves. We live in the country & just want something the whole family can play with. Any info would be appreciated - thanks - Gretchen
bets

Post by bets »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gretchen</i>
<br />Hi - I have a line on 2 '89 Sno Scoots with covers & trailer for $3,000.00 CDN. They were owned by adults & never ridden by kids. Is this a good deal? They are in great running condition.
WIll they hold average sized adults? We have a 4 1/2 year old & a 2 1/2 year old that we want to introduce to sledding & we are not avid sledders ourselves. We live in the country & just want something the whole family can play with. Any info would be appreciated - thanks - Gretchen
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">HI,depending on where you live i have two scoots for sale that have had minimal use by kids only and cheaper too get back to me if you want to talk thanks.