Wanted SnoScoot/Sport in Twin Cities, MN

skidoorock

Post by skidoorock »

Looking for a SnoScoot or SnoSport in Minnesota. Will pay good $$$.

Still looking??? 1-3-06

Thanks
tjn006

Post by tjn006 »

Hello!

I have a 1988 SV80EM electric start SnoScoot. It has been well taken care of: Stored inside and 'summerized' every year. The only downside is that it has not been run since March of 2004 so I know you will have to clean out the carburator. Also my nephew ran into a tree and dented the frame a little.

If you are interested, I can send you photos. I live in Beloit, WI and can meet you half way to handle the sale.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tom Nesler
jimp

Post by jimp »

Is the snow scoot for sale and how much? I am about 40 minutes away.
racerherbie

Post by racerherbie »

[quote]<i>Originally posted by skidoorock</i>
<br />Looking for a SnoScoot or SnoSport in Minnesota. Will pay good $$$.

Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I will have our 1990 for sale here with the next week or so. I am waiting for some new parts to show up. The front skis were shot and I went to remove them and the bolts were rusted solid in the lower spindle. So...I am in the process of putting new skis/skags/lower spindles on it. I had a shock freeze up on me last winter so I put new front shocks on it. I have gone thru pretty much the entire sled and serviced it.

It's a Red 1990 Sno Sport with Electric Start and Handwarmers. It's in very good shape and runs great. It always starts. My daughter just moved up to a 340 Polaris Indy Lite and my son is not interested so I decided that I am going to sell it.

I live in Rochester MN.
tjn006

Post by tjn006 »

[quote]<i>Originally posted by jimp</i>
<br />Is the snow scoot for sale and how much? I am about 40 minutes away.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font></blockquote>

Jim: I have not heard from you yet. I sent you an email directly but perhaps it did not arrive. I am asking $1000 for my 1988 Snoscoot.

Tom Nesler