Merc racers

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Twisters</i>
<br />Any one who has a question about a twister I would be glad to help. I have been racing them and working on them for about 15 years now and I want to see more twisters on the track. It feels like I am the only one out there Kickn a** on a twister!!! You can reach me at my email-- My name is Chuck
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

chuck what track are they running on 76 snotwisters because i was told cleated tracks cant be run any more, i dont run my 440 much but would like to change it over to a rubber track thanks.
martin98

Re: Merc racers

Post by martin98 »

Hi I have a 76 trail twister and I will be racing ice ovals any input on the cluching set up

Thanks
martin98
wbracer7

Re: Merc racers

Post by wbracer7 »

Chuck,
This is Wes and I was wondering if you are still helping people set up there sleds. I have a 1976 trail twister 440 that i race with a local group. The sled has good speed rite now i have Polaris Cluthes on but what ever i do i cant get the sled to turn at all. I have 10 inch carbides on right now> Just wondering if you can give me some pointers to go in the right direction.
Thanks,
wes