Electrical

DAR

Post by DAR »

Does anyone have an Electrical diaogram or service manual for a 76 sno-twister or trail-twister that they want to sell or can a copy be made off it.
mikermerc

Post by mikermerc »

I have a complete mercury service manual. I could make a copy of the wiring diagram you need -let me know.
Mercury

Post by Mercury »

Moderator has emailed poster a pdf of the 76 TT wiring diagram.

I do not have one of the ST. If someone does please contact me.

Bill
Grizz

Post by Grizz »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mikermerc</i>
<br />I have a complete mercury service manual. I could make a copy of the wiring diagram you need -let me know.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I could use a copy of that schematic too if you would as my manual only goes to 73 and doesn't cover a 76 Trail Twister I'm working on. I need to know if the stator ohmeter readings are the same. I know the colour codes on wires are not. I have no spark and need to determine what to replace. The model no. k4402as. Also have a k3402as 76 Trail Twister.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

James
Mercury

Post by Mercury »

Moderator has sent wiring diagram to poster....

Other members of the group please respond to the technical diagnostic questions.
SHewelt

Post by SHewelt »

I have the wiring diagrams for the 76 Sno-Twister. I'm not sure how to get it to you guys. Maybe I'll scan it pdg or jpg & send to Bill.