76 st with polaris clutches

Millertime6624

Post by Millertime6624 »

I want to put a polaris secondary on my 250 S/T does anyone know which polaris secondary i should use?? or off what model polaris?? please help!!
SHewelt

Post by SHewelt »

start with any P85 secondary, used on most INDY 500's. Keep it as it is initially & see how it works. You may have to tighten a bit, but try it first. I am running Polaris clutching on my 440 T/T & works well. It's a bit tricky for alignment & you need to weld a nut on the jackshaft end, then spacer to hold secondary in place. Good luck.
Millertime6624

Post by Millertime6624 »

Hey thanks scott i should of known that you would know just to let ya know im the guy that runs with ruder and i run a 245 that cdi you sent me works great thanks,Brent
SHewelt

Post by SHewelt »

Hi Brent...just talked to Dave tonight. We happend to discuss Polaris secondary's!! Call me sometime & we'll talk more...Scott

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Millertime6624</i>
<br />Hey thanks scott i should of known that you would know just to let ya know im the guy that runs with ruder and i run a 245 that cdi you sent me works great thanks,Brent

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">