anybody out there

khr

Post by khr »

i realize its the off season but lets get this web site movin. were is all the chater. there should be some new topics everynight about riden, racin,or rebuildin. we could use some more excitment, lets make this a fun web page to be on ,get involved. i need help with some clutch work for a 340 fa . any body race at waconia this year,what did you think?.to me its like the superbowl of ice drags. i raced in the 340 fa stock, made the finals and finished 3rd. then ran modestock and made the finals again but had some engine trouble. probably brought on myself. well whos next lets getter rollin.
nitrofa340

Post by nitrofa340 »

Kerry, I raced against you several times this winter and have alot of respect for you and your sled. Do not abandon your current set-up. You are doing alot of things right or you wouldnt be running so strong. I believe all you need is some fine tuning. I know I must get faster by next winter if I expect to keep a ski tip in front of you, Tony Hager and Romanoski. I have some things I intend to try. This drag racing is sure addicting.
khr

Post by khr »

dale, id just be happy to stay within 10ft behind you