T/T 340 1976 electrical schematic

sauriolb

Post by sauriolb »

<font color="blue"></font id="blue"><u></u>1-Hello to all you MERC addicted. I have a nice trail twister 340 1976 that's been waiting for a second life .If someone could send me a diagram of the complete electrical circuit i would be able to bring life again in that engine like it should be. The wiring has been cut from the engine,some wire are missing and all mixed with other kind of wire. :?:<u></u>
2-where can i find detailed pictures of component of this sled i want to know what is missing,what options were available, how it is mounted to be correct like an original ex: airbox is missing.
Any help will be appreciated
fireman

Post by fireman »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sauriolb</i>
<br /><font color="blue"></font id="blue"><u></u>1-Hello to all you MERC addicted. I have a nice trail twister 340 1976 that's been waiting for a second life .If someone could send me a diagram of the complete electrical circuit i would be able to bring life again in that engine like it should be. The wiring has been cut from the engine,some wire are missing and all mixed with other kind of wire. :?:<u></u>
2-where can i find detailed pictures of component of this sled i want to know what is missing,what options were available, how it is mounted to be correct like an original ex: airbox is missing.
Any help will be appreciated
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
here is some info on cdi's http://www.hewtechelectronics.com/image ... WIRING.pdf
sauriolb

Post by sauriolb »

Thanks fireman for the hewtech cdi's address,i will be able to connect the cdi box without making smoke in the wiring. If i could find the rest of the diagram it would be easy to install wires that are of the same color as original.I like a neat job on a project like that.(i restore classic cars as a hobby)
Mercury

Post by Mercury »

Click the email button above and send me your off list email address.

I have the official Mercury wiring diagram I can email to you in pdf format.

Bill
Dean

Post by Dean »

Any Chance you would have a wiring diagram for a 76 250 s/t? My harness looks complete, but needs a little clean-up work. And knowing what the color code is for what would be great before I unplug anything.
Thanks, Dean
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mercury</i>
<br />Click the email button above and send me your off list email address.

Bill
Mercury

Post by Mercury »

Dean,(and others wishing wiring diagrams)

Click the email button above and send me your off list email address.

Bill

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dean</i>
<br />Any Chance you would have a wiring diagram for a 76 250 s/t? My harness looks complete, but needs a little clean-up work. And knowing what the color code is for what would be great before I unplug anything.
Thanks, Dean
[quote]<i>Originally posted by Mercury</i>
<br />Click the email button above and send me your off list email address.

Bill
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font></font></blockquote>