Snosport Track Specs

Post all Technical Questions and answers on Scoots and Sports here
supersport

Snosport Track Specs

Post by supersport »

Does anyone have the actual specifications for the Snosport track?

I have taken the following approximate dimensions: 12"(304.8mm) Width x 89"(2268mm) Length x 2"(54mm) Drive Lug Pitch.

The reason I ask is because I have located a company that will make a track that I believe will fit the Snosport, but before I place an order I would like to be reasonably sure that the track they provide will work. It would really be helpful if someone can provide the actual track specs.

Also, I read somewhere that maximum track lug depth (outside track) should be no more than 1.125"(28.5mm), otherwise there are clearance problems. This shouldn't be a problem with the track that I'm currently looking at, as the track lugs appear to be almost identical to the OEM track. But it would be nice if the track could be made with a different and deeper lug pattern, and I intend to inquire as to whether this is possible.

If this pans out, I will share the information freely. I have no intentions of profiting from this (other than to obtain a new track for my old sport). I'll post pics and contact and pricing info if I'm allowed to do so. But I know others have gone down this road before without results, so I don't want to make promises at this point.

For now, I'm hoping someone will provide me with the specs I need. Thanks in advance for your help.
peejay

Re: Snosport Track Specs

Post by peejay »

Any luck finding a track?
KEB

Post by KEB »

Hello,

I would be very interested in finding someone who could manufacture these tracks. I have one SnoSport track that is new in the box and could measure or actually send it to a manufacturer for them to obtain the required specifications.

Let me know if you are still in contact with someone who could potentially build these.

Thanks
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

Any luck with the track? I'd be interested in a sno sport track as well. Preferably with 1.5" paddles...
craigmac215

Post by craigmac215 »

Jayme wrote:Preferably with 1.5" paddles...
You won't be able to fit a track with 1.5" paddles.
utah340six

Post by utah340six »

just got scoot were some 1 started to put 108 x1.25 track from a atv track kit on it.
he tried o slide scoot railes back but that was not working.
so i am currently putting longer rails in it.
need a extra shaft with wheels cut down to help carry track back to drivers with out rubbing suspension.
utah340six

Post by utah340six »

So any one interested in scoot track mod check out snowest.com several post on what you need to do there
BB500

Post by BB500 »

The import company is named Sparrs import export AB
They have the tracks listed for $230 minimum order 100 units
I got one last winter and they work fine. I purchased it from a guy on Craigslist for $600
When I get a chance I will see if I have the contact info.
I will take a picture of the track on my Sport project

I see the Sno Sport tracks are listed on Ebay
I was very satisfied with the track works great.
BB500

Post by BB500 »

DSC00272.JPG
DSC00272.JPG (100.2 KiB) Viewed 7026 times
Sno Sport aftermarket track